Ingredients: Corydalis Ambigua
Our Yan Hu Suo Liquid Extracts product is:
- Made with Wild Harvested Yan Hu Suo (Corydalis Ambigua) Dried Root, contains 30 ml, for 30 dosages
- one of the Super concentrated Yan Hu Suo Liquid Extracts product
- Packed in pharma-grade, food and drug compliant amber glass bottle, with protective seal and measurement dropper
- It is advisable to store your Yan Hu Suo Liquid Extracts product in dry, cool and dark place, to ensure longer shelf life
- 30 day and full money back guarantee
Benefits of Yan Hu Suo
Corydalis ambigua is a tuberous early flowering east Asian flowering plant species. Its exact native range is obscure due to taxonomic confusion. It is one of the sources of the drug tetrahydropalmatine. Corydalis ambigua contains a variety of alkaloids including corynoline, acetylcorynoline d-corydalin, dl-tetrahydropalmatine, protopine, tetrahydrocoptisine, dl-tetrahydrocoptisine, d-corybulbine and allo-crytopine. It has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries for pain relief, Corydalis may block inflammation and nerve pain. The compound in Corydalis, dehydrocorybulbine (DHCB), is believed to produce pain-relieving effects similar to prescription drugs by blocking pain signals in the brain.
Benefits of Combining Kratom and Yan Hu SuoThe combination of kratom and Yan Hu Suo may be beneficial for kratom users, to have stronger pain relief effects.
This Yan Hu Suo Liquid Extracts has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your treating doctor. We do not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, please consult with your physician.